Our Toronto dog daycare is ideal for dogs who need active exercise for a longer stretch of the day.
A mobile dog daycare solution offers your pooch the exercise he craves, while providing care and supervision for approximately 5-8 hours each day. Length of care is dependent on our walking schedule on any particular day.
When you enrol your pooch in our dog daycare program, you can expect him to take part in two or three group walks, depending on the day’s planned activities. We’ll pick your dog up before our first group walk, and drop him off as we’re finishing our last walk of the day.
The mobile dog daycare service is ideal for energetic dogs who need more than an hour’s worth of exercise. Some of our regular mobile day care dogs include a variety of labs, goldies, boxers, and even smaller dogs like doodle mixes and jack russels. No matter what breed, at the end of the day, you know these energetic pups are coming home to nap and belly rubs.
Dog DayCare Facts:
- Pick-ups take place with our first walking group of the day, and drop-offs happen as we take home our last walking group.
- Dog Daycare is available Monday – Friday, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. and on weekends, subject to availability.
- Dogs must be friendly with other animals, people and children
- Dog must have proof of up to date vaccinations
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered unless still a puppy
- Dogs must have basic obedience (sit, stay, come!)
- Dogs must have a non-retractable nylon leash and sturdy, well-fitting collar (a Gentle Leader or Martingale collar if necessary)
- We will need a key to your home and a fob/passcard, if applicable